OCNI Volunteer Form
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with OCNI.
- You can apply anytime that the OCNI Volunteer System is open.
- The chair(s) and the OCNI staff liaison make appointments to all OCNI Operational Committees.
- Committee appointments are based on candidate resume and completion of the OCNI Volunteer Form.
- Your company must be an OCNI Member to be volunteer for any OCNI Operational Committee.
- Committee Chairs and Members serve one-year terms.
- Committee appointments typically run December to September.
- Committees meet a minimum of twice a year.
- For details on the committees, please visit https://www.ocni.ca/opscommittee/